I should clarify, it was a bring work to GG day. I kept Gwyneth home with me one more day but had lots of work to get done. I was the ultimate bad momma and put in a video for her so I could work. She played hard and then used Annabelle's stool to climb up onto her chair. I looked over and she was sound asleep. (the flash from the camera woke her in this picture). She had fallen asleep sitting up.
After the camera woke her up I tried to keep her awake so she wouldn't get off schedule, but my little girl was tired.
I was able to get a lot of work done and Gwyneth was so sweet. She sat on my lap in the afternoon with her calculator and analyzed the Statement of Cash Flow with me. Might sound boring to some (ok, most) but not to Paz girls. I'm so glad Gwyneth is on the road to recovery.



No comments:
Post a Comment