We met up with Gus and Missi at Dave & Buster's for dinner and games. The girls were so excited to see Gus. The entire drive over Annabelle said "I go see Gus". We got out of the car and she said "I eat dinner with Gus". We sat at the table and she said "I sit next to Gus". Like I said, she was excited to see Gus. The girls had a wonderful time racing cars and playing dance party USA. Gus and Missi spoiled them with game, after game, after game. Gwyneth seems to have the magic touch because she won a lot of tickets! I had to laugh, they earned just enough tickets for a Dave & Buster's ashtray....um, I think the Chuck E Cheese prizes are a little more kid friendly. We decided to save up their tickets until the next time we go.
My rock stars
Gwyneth Grace is ready to roll
These girl like to free style boogie. They had a lot of fun but were not interested in the routine. They can't be held back with routine and dance steps - their moves just comes from within. 






dave and busters ... did joe drake show up? did you challenge an unsuspecting couple to some shuffleboard? ahh ... good times, pals.
ReplyDelete