Monday, April 26, 2010

bookworm

Gwyneth Grace loves to read. She can't get enough! We have shelves and shelves of books and she's read them all - many times! She loves to plop down on your lap and be read to. She'll bring us book after book after book...  If we're not reading to her she makes the stories up herself. She's a sweet, smart, and quite clever little girl.
Time to read
Read to me...
Um, G - your book is....oh, nevermind....
Such a sweet little face. She's growing up so fast.
This picture reminds me of my niece, Maeva. Gwyneth wanted a picture of her elbow. Last time I visited with Maeva she requested many pictures of her arm too. Silly girls.
Of course, I can't forget a shot of my sassy Annabelle. She's approaching 3 but seems to be acting more like 13. She is all girlie sass and gets cuter (and blonder) by the day! We are going through a struggle right now - who is stonger willed Annabelle or Mommy? The answer changes daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment