Tuesday, March 11, 2014

happy birthday, b

Happy birthday to my very wonderful husband! Life has definitely changed since I met him 20 years ago....what?! 20 years? Oh my, my, my. He's still my favorite person to hang out with and he is still a great husband and he has become such a wonderful dad. We're very lucky to have him and his wacky sense of humor.
 
Since we're old and have kids and responsibilities we met for lunch and then had dinner and dessert home with the girls. Gwyneth had Daisy's at our house so B went to have a drink with some friends. I'm glad he was able to get away with a few buddies instead of spending his special day in the loft watching Full House -- which is typically what he does with Annabelle on Gwyneth's Daisy nights. Feel free to tease him about that.
 
Happy, happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment