Monday, April 19, 2010

swings

There is no greater joy in life for my girls than good ol' swinging. I was watching the pure thrill of the swing on their little faces trying to remember what the heck was so great about it? I remember liking it when I was kid, but it has been a while. So, I hopped on the big girl swing and gave it a go. You know what....it IS fun! B decided to join in too and the 4 of us took over the swing set. The girls are even learning to pump their legs and swing on their own. B and I got in a groove and were swinging together and he said "ooooh, we're married". Annabelle chimed in "I married too! I married too!" Do you remember saying that when you were a kid on the swings? Good stuff!

Annabelle loves to go high on the swings.

Too high! She's not happy until the chain buckles...
My little cheeseball
Gwyneth likes to swing, but starts looking a little sick after a while. I think she gets some motioin sickness going on and has to head for the slides. She's never happy to go down the little slide - she has to climb all the way to the top. My little thrill seeker!

No comments:

Post a Comment