Saturday, May 1, 2010

lodden love

In order to give me some much needed rest, B took the girls to Ryan's soccer game. They had a blast playing with their cousins and had lunch with their Grandpa Bob afterwards. Both girls fell asleep in the car and B drove them around for a few hours to make sure they had good naps. I'm quite lucky to have such an accommodating husband.

Jeff is in Vegas this weekend and with me moving a bit slowly, Jen and B decided to pool their resources and get all the kids together at our house. Ryan and Reagan are such sweet kiddos and the cousins all play so well together. They really love each other. I was able to sit on the patio with my feet up and watch the kids play. B grabbed Chicago-style pizza for us for dinner and the kids ate an entire medium pizza! I couldn't believe how much food they put away. It was amazing! They certainly played hard today. I really enjoyed having Jen and her family over and Aunt Jen was so helpful with the girls.

I was really stressed about how we were going to pull everything together this weekend but with Aunt Jen and Aunt Chriss' help it's been almost easy. I'm on the mend and very thankful for all the help, texts, and emails from our friends and family. If I haven't said it enough, I did pretty darn good in the marriage department too. I haven't lifted a finger this weekend and thats all because of my husband. I will certainly be hanging on to him - he's a keeper.

3 Meyer girls born within 13 months! It's a blast watching them grow up together and becoming such sweet friends. 


Ryan in his soccer gear. He told me all about his game and how he scored a goal! I'm sad to have missed it. 

 

Gwyneth and Reagan using the porch swing as a roller coaster

The girls calling each other
As the night wears on the kids start getting a little crazy!
Let the madness begin
How cute is this crew? 
Gwyneth Grace really knows how to turn on the smile... Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment